AdipoSlim is a diet pill manufactured by Sensilab and distributed under the SlimJoy brand name. The company is based in Slovenia and also distributes a vast number of other health and wellness products.
Items bearing the SlimJoy brand are intended to support weight loss.
AdipoSlim is marketed as a revolutionary metabolism booster. Some extra bells and whistles are promised as well, but the formulation is not particularly complex.
Three of the ingredients are diet pill regulars. The fourth ingredient is a citrus fruit extract called Moros. Not many manufacturers are using it and there’s likely to be a good reason for that.
- Boosts the metabolism and melts stubborn belly fat
- Naturally gets cravings under control
- Stimulates your fat-burning hormone
- Programs your cells to avoid fat storage
What Is SlimJoy AdipoSlim and How Does It Work?
The AdipoSlim marketing material makes it sound like a very clever product.
One of the main claims is the formulation contains ingredients that activate brown fat and boost levels of the fat burning hormone adiponectine.
Brown adipose fat (BAT) is the type of fat our bodies use to keep warm. Some research suggests BAT burns calories faster than white fat cells.
There’s a theory that encouraging the body to use BAT for energy instead of white fat may cause the body to burn extra calories.
The thing is, although AdipoSlim contains a couple of good fat burners, they don’t work by activating BAT. Nor are any of the ingredients usually associated with adiponectine.
So, if the formulation does cause fat burning it’s unlikely to do so in the way the SlimJoy website claims.
Any fat burning benefits provided will surely come courtesy of a faster metabolism and thermogenic fat burning.
Each capsule provides:
- Moro (400mg): An extract taken from red oranges. The combination of ascorbic acid, anthocyanins, hydroxycinnamic acids, and flavone glycosides it provides may have value. In fact, there is evidence to suggest it may produce very good results. Moro appears to be a promising ingredient but it requires more study. [SOURCE]
- Cayenne (50 mg): Cayenne is a spicy fat burner that works by boosting the metabolism and encouraging thermogenic fat burning. Research shows it also provides appetite suppression, but the dose is low. It could do with being at least 20 percent higher. [SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2]
- Green Tea Extract (50mg): A popular thermogenic fat burner and metabolism booster and there’s plenty of data that shows it works. Some research even suggests the fat burning ability of green tea can continue for up to 24 hours. Fifty milligrams is a very poor dose. A lot of good diet pills provide around four times this amount. [SOURCE]
- Vitamin B6 (2.8 mg): A popular energy drink ingredient. Vitamin B6 can provide protection from fatigue by helping the body to extract energy from food.
The recommended dose is one capsule per day, taken with a glass of water after the meal of your choosing.
AdipoSlim Customer Feedback
AdipoSlim customer reviews are hard to find. The Trustpilot website has plenty of SlimJoy reviews though. The majority of them are bad a lot of people are complaining about products that did not arrive.
There are also tales of damaged packages and empty boxes.
Lots of people are also complaining about SlimJoy products that don’t work, but fail to specify which ones they mean.
Side Effects and Health Issues
Side effects seem unlikely. None of the other ingredients have a reputation for causing side effects, but Sensilab states AdipoSlim is unsuitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
The company also states it will be necessary to ask a doctor for advice before using AdipoSlim alongside medication. This warning is equally applicable to people with existing health problems.
Where to Buy AdipoSlim
Sensilab has created several region-specific SlimJoy websites. Customers can only buy directly from the version intended for their country of residence.
All sales are made via the official sites. So, if there is not a site for the country you live in, you won’t be able to buy AdipoSlim at all.
As far as the price goes, AdipoSlim is one of the cheaper diet pill options. However, it’s still a waste of money if the product does not work.
Sensilab appears to be offering customers a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee, but don’t you believe it. Things are not what they seem.
The terms and conditions state the guarantee is valid for “30 days from receiving the product”.
However, the terms also state:
“The Buyer is obligated to use the products as per the instructions provided and strictly follow the course before claiming dissatisfaction with the said products.”
This is a clever catch-22 situation. If customers want their money back they need to claim a refund within 30 days. However, they also have to “strictly follow the course” and it’s a 30-day course of treatment.
So, if they don’t use the product for a full 30-days they violate the terms of the guarantee. If they do use it for 30 days they will not be able to make a claim because the guarantee will have run out. Sneaky.
The Bottom Line
Moro is the main ingredient in AdipoSlim and the research available looks pretty good. However, the ingredient requires more intensive study.
Cayenne and green tea are more credible ingredients. There’s plenty of research that shows both of them work. The problem is the inclusion rates are low.
However, it seems likely that anyone who uses AdipoSlim within the confines of a strict low-calorie diet should be able to see a modest improvement in the results they obtain.
Unfortunately, there are no customer reviews to reveal how well the product has performed for past users. The lack of a reliable money back guarantee is also a problem.
AdipoSlim could be worth a gamble, but there are other options that provide a better chance of success.