Vulcan Fat Burner Review
If this review was published a couple of years ago we would be most likely be giving Vulcan a higher mark than we have today.
The reason for this is that products such as LeanBean have appeared and, for want of a better word, revolutionized the women’s fat burning industry.
Vulcan is great looking product and has a reputable company behind it – but we feel they have missed a trick
Being a unique supplement in the industry isn’t exactly an easy feat anymore. Too many supplements make that claim on their website and label. The truly unique ones are the products that tailored exactly to their end user’s needs.
The Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat Burner weighs in at a price of $49.99. Take note: It’s already discounted too. The original price tag is $79.99 which as far as we can tell is definitely unique.
Thankfully Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat Burner promises nothing but the best for their customers. We took a quick glance at their nutrition label, and it might just be that this supplement has some potential.
However, are the makers the Vulcan Fat Burner really justified in selling their product at this price or are they just tripping?
Our immediate reaction is that it is difficult to tell, we’ll need to put this product through its paces to find out the answer.
What is Vulcan Fat Burner and How Does it Work?
Vulcan Fat Burner is sold by Unico Nutrition, a supplement company that started their business by marketing to women but recently also created a line for men. Some of its benefits include muscle toning, rapid fat loss, and a research backed blend.
- Complex formula. It’s not long, but it looks to be carefully designed at least.
- Transparent. For that price, it better be transparent.
- Low-stim. You can burn fat without caffeine you know.
- Muscle and joint support. More than just a fat burning supplement?
Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat Burner Key Ingredients
Two capsules of Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat Burner give us:
VULCAN Energy & Opti-Comp Matrix
- Acetyl L Carnitine. 625 mg
- Tyrosine. 250 mg
- Green Tea Extract std to 45% EGCG. 250 mg
- Caffeine. 75 mg
- Gymnema leaf. 75 mg
- Cissus quadralangus. 25 mg
- Cayenne. 25 mg
- Synephrine. 10 mg
- BioPerine. 2.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, Silica
What’s Does the Formula Do?
Based on what we saw initially, it seems Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat burner’s premium price could be justified because more than half the ingredients are very well-known branded ingredients.
In simple terms there are some expensive ingredients included here.
The problem comes when we assess the dosages, are they effective? And does everything listed here work for weight loss?
- Acetyl L Carnitine. Helps boost fat burning from a cellular level which also gives you more energy. The dosage is pretty good, but we do wonder if Unico could’ve given us a more premium version than the generic ingredient we have here.
- Tyrosine. Tyrosine is a nootropic that helps you focus and fight stress especially during tough workouts. At 250 mg, it’s at lower end when it comes to the minimum effective dosage.
- Green Tea Extract std to 45% EGCG. This herb is actually among the most widely used fat burners in the world, and the fact that it’s standardized to 45% EGCG means the researchers know what they were doing when they formulated this. At 250 mg, it is decent especially because of the quality of the ingredient.
- Caffeine. Not much to say here except that the caffeine content is below the amount found in a cup of brewed coffee. If you love coffee, this is rather weak. That said it could make it more appropriate for a female supplement.
- Gymnema leaf. Available in the branded form of GS4 Plus, this herb is known for its appetite suppressant properties by way of blood sugar control. Dosage is pretty weak even if it’s branded.
- Cissus quadrangularis. Available as ActiCissus, it apparently helps your bones cope with the massive demand of bigger muscles. Again, weakly dosed.
- Cayenne. Available in the premium brand of Capsimax, this spice is known for not only burning fat, but also making us sweat a lot. Even at 25 mg, there is potency in cayenne especially as it’s from the branded ingredient.
- Synephrine. Available in the brand of Advantra Z, Synephrine is thought to tweak our adrenaline hormones, that basically turns our fat burning processes into hyper mode. Even with a premium branded ingredient, we find 10 mg on the low side.
- BioPerine. BioPerine is the branded form of black pepper, an ingredient added to supplements to help increase bioavailability. This ingredient can make an otherwise under-dosed blend slightly more effective.
Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat Burner’s weight loss strategy is centered on burning stored fat for energy while also keeping you in a positive mood, despite heavy lifts and long runs.
We like the dosing they used for Acetyl L Carnitine, Tyrosine, and Green Tea. These three alone are really great inclusions.
We’re fine with the dosing for Cayenne too because they uses a good quality strain of it.
We didn’t like the dosing for Caffeine. Caffeine works wonders at 150 mg and up.
Granted, they did say it was low-stim, but still we think 75 mg is too low to be helpful. Given it’s a female fat burner we’d have preferred a non-stim alternative like Turmeric.
Synephrine (also known as bitter orange) and black pepper could’ve made the whole supplement better if Unico Nutrition just doubled the dosage for each one.
Synephrine is considered safe even at 25 mg while black pepper’s standard dosage starts at 5 mg and up to 25 mg.
As a dietary supplement, take two VULCAN capsules approximately 20-30 minutes before a meal, twice daily. VULCAN is designed to work best when taken prior to a meal.
For dramatic results, up to 4 capsules may be taken in each dosage (8 total daily). It is highly recommended to start with 2 capsules (4 total daily) to assess individual tolerance.
Vulcan Fat Burner Customer Feedback
Unico has a standard approach to customer reviews on their website. Most of them are positive with a few negative examples sprinkled in. Before and after photos are few and far between.
Happy customers seem to be focused on decreased appetite as well as being less bloated after eating. Perhaps unsurprisingly there were customers who said they suffered weird side effects.
To be clear we have no way of confirming if these claims were justified or not. After all these symptoms could have been caused by something else.
Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat Burner Key Ingredients Side Effects and Health Issues
For the most part, the ingredients known to have side effects – caffeine, synephrine, and cayenne – are in really safe doses. However, if you’re somehow sensitive to any of the three, it’s always possible that you could feel jitters, headaches, palpitations, and stomach pains that feel like a burning sensation.
Where to Buy Vulcan Fat Burner
- One bottle (60 servings): $79.99, discounted at $49.99
- Available online and in retail stores.
Vulcan Fat Burner Guarantee
According to their website, you have to email support @ Unico Nutrition .com. They should respond within 24 hours with a Return Merchandise Authorization form.
Fill that up and send it together with the product to the address indicated on the form. It can take as long as two weeks to be processed.
All refunds will be credited back to your credit card. Do note that you have to return it within 30 days of original shipment date.
Vulcan Fat Burner Summary
Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat burner has a premium price tag and we think it’s partially justified. Its formula is made up of high end branded ingredients.
Their take on fat burning looks complicated because of the long formula, but you can easily boil it down to a supplement that focuses on burning fat for energy with some anti-stress perk added.
While the supplement really was designed for most women, we think the dosing in general is leaning towards being too weak. This is acceptable if the buyer is new or doesn’t know anything about clinical dosing, but we think potential customers for Vulcan are likely to be savvy gym goers who know their stuff.
For their part, the makers do recommend to double the dose if you need faster results. While this would make the make the formula super potent, it would also make it cost twice as much at around $100. We’re pretty sure you can buy better supplements at half that price.